Thursday 21 February 2019

Thirty-two

I give thanks for the gorgeous springy sunshine this afternoon. No, I don't mean spring-like though it was that too, but it put a bit of a spring in my very weary body...after a quick snooze in an indoor patch of it in a very busy day.

I give thanks for a helpful chat with the stoma nurse I saw a couple of weeks ago with some fresh ideas to try. For no springing a leak either...

I give thanks for the sight of the trees waking up, especially the blossom opening.
For Mima making cake and giving me my birthday present -  a lovely cushion to match my bedroom blind which currently lives on the floor but is destined for the window recess one day... 

I give thanks the fabric for my kitchen curtains has come...and after much umming and aahing being very pleased with my choice. I wanted a Scandi retro vibe at a bargain price and I rather think I've got it! And the print is more in focus than the picture in case you're wondering. My hands are particularly troublesome today...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics