Saturday 9 February 2019

Twenty

Yay, I give thanks it's the weekend and I don't have to deal with any more strangers, particularly not strangers in my home! I give thanks I've been inviting them in for very good reasons, appreciate the money given and items taken away, and hope some home improvements may transpire as well, but I need a couple of days comfortable slobbing about interspersed with some very low key sorting things out during the periods when the pain is less intrusive...Oh and I give thanks doctor's surgeries and outpatient departments are closed as well so there's none of that malarkey!

I give thanks my cold is finally clearing up a little. It's the second one I've had this year and I'm not impressed. Coughing in particular is so exhausting! It would be a good time to have a working TV...or a working laptop and my own internet too that I don't keep having to sign in to, but I'm still grateful for the hotspot close by, and tablets. I dug out an old one that's heavy to hold and on the battery, but has quite a large clear screen good for watching a film on iplayer last night. I give thanks I have a TV licence and am allowed! For remembering to order some more supergreens.

It was a tremendous struggle but I give thanks eventually I managed to get myself out of bed and the building to get on a bus for fresh chilli peppers and turmeric and ginger root, plus posh squash and good spray polish as none of these are available in my new home town! You may draw your own conclusions... I give thanks I was able to pick some other items both useful and flavoursome and....after an enormous rest...I might do something useful and make something flavoursome for my tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics