Saturday 10 March 2012

Me time

Wow! Get me! I've completed all my out in town tasks and the decorating chores I'd set myself too. I'm not expecting to do much more than snooze and graze for the rest of the day and for a large chunk of tomorrow too I'm thinking, though that naggy little inner voice will probably keep reminding me that there will be plenty of time for that soon enough!

Much gratitude for my lovely friendly home town, waking up for the season now. It always feels as if you're on holiday here...Also for the unexpected delight of going to check the price of getting my bedroom curtains cleaned and ending up booking two pre op Reikis for the price of one in the same place! This is a newish business that combines a variety of laundry services with a variety of therapies so that you sparkle inside and out... I always check that practitioners are OK with treating cancer patients as some are wary but this lady turns out to also work at the local hospice so she's absolutely fine with my various maladies...

Big thank you also to my cousin Sally for my belated birthday presents and card which were partly belated as I took so long to get to the Post Office and collect them! I'm so glad to be back in contact with her again after so many years. I'm hoping she will also be willing to join in a little project I have brewing for later in the month. I've already asked Carol and she's game and the more the merrier though merry it must be!

Let me explain...of all the stuff that's bothering me about going to hospital the one that's praying on my mind just now is what about my blog? This is not just an outlet for my rambling mind it's a focus for positivity. Where are we going to get our five a day if I'm not laying them out on a plate as it were? And here's the plan I've come up with...you are going to provide them! Yes, dear readers I want you dig into your joy pockets and sprinkle a few crumbs on here while I'm gone. If five of you manage one or two pleasures or praises to share in a comment each day to share there'll be something for us all to read. I know you can do it and I want to be amazed how well! I shall remove the authentication and approval temporarily to make it easier for you not to complain about that for starters...so start thinking about some things you could be grateful for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics