Thursday 22 March 2012

Enchantment

Great thanks for the piper in town today. That's a bagpiper busking on the pavement. It's a very evocative sound for me and I actually detoured from my route to the sea front to find where it was coming from, following the thread of noise (very faint at first - I was quite a way away) like an audio bisto thread. After crossing the road to put some money in his bag pipe bag I promptly burst into tears which might have made people think I was paying him to stop! Not at all, he was transporting me back to years even before the nature table...to when I was the person I was before the world got hold of me. I'm tearing up again now with the emotion! What a wonderful treat for me...



It was just after seeing this flower, between a brick and a hard place but determined to bloom and be free! Isn't it splendid? Gratitude too for the crashing spray hazed waves...




Thank you to Rachel for a pot of posh organic face cream liberally laced with geranium...oh and excellent acupuncture of course! And also to Janet for showing me and helping me secularise a saying which I've since seen 'aligned' to more than one religion...'What if tomorrow you only had what you were grateful for today?' I don't believe it matters which name you believe 'God' has, as long as you know they all mean love and act accordingly. I know it matters that you know that!

As I've said elsewhere, I'm not really nervous though I suspect a butterfly or two will escape when they make the first incision...Thank you so much for all your love and support. I'm sure that is the reason why. Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. I am watching and waiting. Hope that all goes well.
    Thinking of you.x
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics