Saturday 3 March 2012

Made up

This evening I give thanks for polished taps and carpets cleaned right up to the skirting board. If I'm going to pay someone else to clean I want them to do it as well as I would have done. And to do it that way naturally so I don't have to watch and ask!

I give thanks for finishing making my new flat door curtain...or remodelling the old one - however you care to think of it. I think of it as new although one side is old. It's more cosy and more decorative than the old one on its own so use AND ornament, eh? I give thanks for the literal cliffhangers of IRT and filling up with filo pies. When I ran out of feta I made one with chopped apple, marzipan and apricots which were the first things that were to hand. Very bad and equally very good!

And I'm grateful I decided not to do any decorating today because I've been stuck in horizontal mode for an hour or so now and am not sure I could have done more. I'm also grateful for knowing 'made up' means very happy because I've just discovered not everyone does...it's 'regional' apparently. It's not made up, anyhow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics