Monday 12 March 2012

Out to lunch

I give thanks for the surprise of fog this morning...it looks bright and as if it will burn away which is good as I'm due to go to Totnes to meet Heidi and Ivor for a spot of lunch and I don't think they would come if it doesn't.

I give thanks also for having the offer to join Dan for a bit of a walk and/or lunch and though I'd have enjoyed this it was also an unusual and not unpleasant experience to have to say no because I was already booked!

I give thanks that I filmed the long rolling waves at Bude last month as I've been watching them on my Streak today...

I'm grateful also for finding a hairbrush that goes through my hair. This is something you can never try before you buy unfortunately and my 'new' hair is very demanding! I looked at the Tangle Teezers in Boots at over ten pounds but decided on a cheapy thing from Superdrug, also preferable because it wasn't shocking pink!

I'm grateful I hurt so much today because I can tell myself it's because I worked so hard yesterday. Deep down I know this is not entirely true but a rather helpful self deception!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good day out, and I like the sound of your new hair thingys! I mustv'e spent a small fortune on hair products over the years due to the look-a-like privit on top of me head!

    I also got up today with aches and pains I couldn't figure out where were from, but yesterday I fell asleep on my wooden bench in the garden, so I guess that's it,

    Bye for now, Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics