Saturday 30 March 2013

Beautiful bay



What a beautiful part of the world I live in! I'm so grateful I decided to go out in it today and that the sun started shining brightly just as I left and disappeared behind thick clouds again on my return...

Humungous gratitude for public transport (on time too!) and for thinking to get off at the top of a hill so I could walk down to this view instead of up! You could say it's sad that I'm beginning to reason like a bus pass holder not a coast path walker but as long as I get to be there somehow sometimes I'm not complaining...well not much anyhow... I'm frequently in pain and often exhausted but give me a cup of takeaway tea and a scenic place to drink it and I can be these and still be happy too!

Gratitude for leftover pastries from cooking on Thursday to take out for my lunch...and for leftover filling for the pastries which turned into a very good omelette when mixed up with egg. That, after eating that, I've just about enough energy left to turn the leftover pastry into a quick dessert with some leftover mincemeat in it... Are you detecting a theme here perhaps?

I give thanks for a little light retail therapy (had to be light - I was carrying it!) including some alternative cream for sore joints. It there's an alternative to sore joints I'd be even more grateful of course...And for a surprise visit from the Easter bunny delivering some tasty chocolate surprises from Bob! As I wasn't expecting this (well, it wouldn't be a surprise otherwise, would it?) I had made sure I was well stocked up with other sorts of chocolatey things so there'll be those kinds of leftovers soon too... It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics