Thursday 21 March 2013

Windows wonders

This morning I'm giving thanks for windows and sheets...

For softly disappearing but fascinating dreams between the sheets, and soft sheets wrapped around me... And glass windows: letting in light but keeping out rain. And the sound of sheets of rain beating on the windows...and not having to get out from between the sheets to look out of the windows first thing, but resting a little to recover from the rigours of yesterday. Doesn't take much rigour for me to need to recover these days but I'm very thankful for what rigour I've got...

For practising some energy medicine techniques to get me gratefully if groanfully out of bed. For every time I remember the present moment IS and taking issue with is a waste of it. For throwing money at the wind and rain and booking a taxi to acupuncture and one afterwards to the station. For the fact that I'm going to be going on a train right beside (or maybe slightly under now and then!) that wonderfully wavy sea...

For discovering studentbeans.com's World Weird Web...compilations of images of all sorts of stuff...weird and wonderful, fascinating and funny...

And for Windows letting me share these pleasures with you. May you be pleased to read them and find pleasures and wonders of your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics