Friday 8 March 2013

Little issues

Extra thanks to Rachel today for the lingering effects of some extra good acupuncture yesterday afternoon. It had been a rush to get the town chores done and my bags had seemed especially heavy when I finished so I'd asked her to be gentle and work on some soothing points...but while I was lying there with the needles in I remembered I'd a prescription still to pick up and fulfil so I was up and out and at it again before I knew it!

I'd planned just to bliss out on the sofa when I got home but after a little of this various activities seemed far more appealing so that I ended up having a very busy evening and, after an extended lie in, was bustling about this morning too...I really appreciated the extra energy and motivation, the doing and the getting things done.

I'm grateful I bought a Big Issue. I only do it now and then but there's always something interesting to read which often leads to other pleasures or pastimes. It was there I saw the advert from Human Writes for instance...today I saw that a favourite author had a new book out.

I give thanks that Laura suggested going to see an exhibition in the city that had rather taken my fancy too, that we enjoyed it, and a glimpse of some of the other fascinating exhibits in the museum ...and tea and very yummy cake in their cafe afterwards. And that after that we did what we could to kick start the economy in stores like Primark and Wilkinson which both had just exactly the items I had gone in there hoping to find!

I'm grateful I've had such an active week and the prospect of a little light lazing to follow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics