Monday 4 March 2013

It's an ill wind

I'm grateful the sunny weather some websites have been forecasting for the last few days hasn't materialised as I haven't felt much like even getting up and looking out of the window. But I'm also grateful I had my monthly blood tests today so had to get off my proverbial and go outside. There was a brisk old breeze but after my recent flopfest I did want to walk down the hill at least and I was rewarded by the stirring sight of high tide hurling itself on the sea wall...most invigorating...check out the plume of spray in the background...glad I wasn't walking along there! It was also cold enough to ensure I had the outdoor cafe to myself which, being an anti social so-and-so, I find especially pleasing. I did have to hold my teacake down while I drank my tea however or it'd have been half a mile inland before I got around to eating it!


I give thanks that after a few emails and phone calls the mornings mix ups appear to be moving towards a state of sorted... that my chores for the day are mostly over and that my tea is almost cooked and soon I can resume the snooze position...and relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics