Saturday 16 March 2013

Seeds of change

Gotta give thanks for all the episodes of X Factor and Britain's Got Talent I must have watched over the years...the better enabling me to appreciate Simon Cowell's 'wedding' on Comic Relief! The people I didn't recognise must have been in more recent series I guess... grateful I've missed those though!

Also for the very good film Made in Dagenham - a true story about Essex girls changing the world. And to Peter for recommending it to me. And Catch Up on Sky without an hdmi...

For the stripes on the sea...milk chocolate brown nearest land after the heavy rain, then pale turquoise and finally true blue on the horizon. Add a sunlit seagull and you see why so many artists live in the South West! Lots of play of light and daskness in the sky and underneath it to enjoy today...

For the seeds of change... I keep a jar of mixed seeds on the spice shelf in the kitchen. Good for all sorts of things, especially mixed with cheese and baked on top of a vegetable dish. When the jar is empty I love to fill it up in separate layers of sunflower, golden linseed, poppy and sesame and then it's like an ornament til next time I want some on my food. And then I love to shake it up and mix them. It's good, I reckon, to enjoy making order out of chaos...but good to make a bit of chaos too!

Speaking of which I'm grateful for not making either a drama or a crisis out of something merely, at this stage, untoward. Anything can get worse and sometimes some things do...but seriously, why make it so beforehand in your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics