Saturday 23 March 2013

Snow seen

Having been largely out of contact with the outside world for the last couple of days it was astonishing to see on the internet all the tales of snow woe and flood damage around the country. Much thanks that this picture of last week's picturesque fall is all I have to add...



Gratitude to Peter for his hospitality and nurturing nature, that he had to go into the city for something this afternoon so I had a lift home part of the way and that, although we had to turn the car round twice for accidents blocking the roads, our own journey was safe and simple. I was especially thankful that, despite not aiming for any particular departure, when I'd popped into a shop by the station and queued by the machine for a ticket, I arrived on the platform at precisely the same time as a through train home...

I was grateful for the scene of the awesomely awfully flooded flood plain and the jumpy lumpy sea and that after complaining politely to Tesco that their 'specially chosen for you' grocery coupon they sent me were not for on line shopping, they sent me a £10 voucher that was!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics