Monday 25 March 2013

Me and my shadow

By 'eck, it's a bit nippy still isn't it? I give thanks that I have power and appliances and the money to use the former to keep the latter running and keep myself physically cosy, backing up that warm glow of oxytocin producing interaction over the last few days. Also that I was blessed by the sight of a very rare thing this morning...a shadow! I wouldn't say the sun came out exactly but the cloud did thin a bit for a few minutes earlier on today...

I'm grateful for getting a little hard work housework done such as ironing and tidying up the cupboard under the stairs. And for coming up with an idea for a very lightweight craft project too...it may even be finished tomorrow if it carries on going according to plan. Yet again I give thanks for ready made puff pastry - fresh tasty snacks and puddings handed to you on a plate (well almost!). I'm particularly grateful that I've left enough strength in my wrists to operate the remote control to catch up with catch up TV as this evening I think that, running the bath water and turning the pages of a book may pretty well be all I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics