Friday 29 March 2013

Star awes

I'm grateful I managed to change the dining room light bulb before it got dark and without  getting the big ladder out, surviving the wobbly stretch on the small ones...and also that the light bulb I dropped changing the bathroom one survived its ordeal and worked!

I'm grateful I decided (at last!) to watch Avatar last night as as my post acupuncture away with the fairiness really enhanced the animation and effects...then when I went into the dining room I discovered they were in there too! The lampshade has starry cut outs but, although I've had it for five years, because it's always had an eco bulb in before I'd never actually seen the pattern they make all around the ceiling and upper walls... Particularly awesome in that mental state and far more so in reality than I could capture on my Streak...

I'm grateful it's Bank Holiday and I haven't had to go anywhere or do a great deal but that I've done the things that needed to be done....and even a few that didn't but I wanted to. I'm grateful I have no visitors or invitations because I've worn myself out with those activities and have been stuck in horizontal for the last couple of hours. I'm grateful my Streak works in horizontal...but equally that the cooker doesn't so I do have to get upright in a min and get some grub!

Much thanks for my bun in the oven breakfast and other similarly undemanding menus today. I've been watching Come Dine With Me while I've been awake...that's energetic enough! Also for the sight and sound of the very rough and rumbly sea and the huge buds on the tree outside...they're really ready to burst open if they don't blow off first!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics