Tuesday 19 March 2013

Left, right and centre


Last night I gave thanks for it being mild enough to have the bedroom window open a crack. This morning for the dazzling light rain showers and warmth of the fog streaming in my windows...good job you don't have to learn the names of weather phenomena from meteorological forecasts eh? Splendidly springlike it was here 'til well past noon.

I've been grateful for the busyness of the day...it wasn't what I had intended and I must admit I didn't greet the opportunities for activity with the quite the enthusiasm I might have, but what's done is done and I welcome the stilling into simply being as evening is drawing in. In the occasional sitting downy bits I finished off crocheting the first prototype square for my next project...but I'm still fiddling with the middle as you can see... I'm waiting for a new book of patterns to arrive but in the meantime I've made up my own, though I'll give thanks for fresh inspirational material when it arrives. Seeing the way others have gone can clarify your own choice of direction...by hook or anything else for that matter!

I give thanks for knowing and accepting that, due to some quirk of formatting, even though the photo above is centred on my draft...it will appear on the left when published. I apologise if this seems all wrong to you...just strive to be centred about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics