Saturday 2 March 2013

Small is beautiful

Today I've had a small scale stay at home day aiming for awareness and acceptance and doing useful things when my nose has stopped running a little bit!

I'm trying to cultivate loving kindness towards those who are combative or cross, to not be combative or cross in return...and to not think I'm superior for not being, or even trying not to be... Gee, it's hard but I am grateful I am trying nonetheless!

I give thanks for a good old Columbo TV movie for light relief...

for the stab of yellow blackbird beak in the gloom beside the hedge

and seeing a neighbour who's not been well out playing on the communal lawns with her dog

and the heart shape a self seal food bag makes if you turn it inside out

and the advert with all the little Hank Marvins...


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...not intentionally...blooming touch screens!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics