Monday 2 December 2013

Strange days

Some days just don't work properly do they? Some days, if you'd bought them, you'd take  them back and say 'This day is faulty! Can I have another one please? Oh well, good job you can't or you could be there for ever trying days that weren't right and missing your life in the process...

I'm grateful it's coming up three quarters through anyhow! And um...I give thanks the workmen weren't too noisy this morning and for nattering with Linda at the knitting group this afternoon. I give thanks for some curious synchronicity with Chris the cabman and his tricky schedule today...especially as he forgot me earlier so I couldn't give him his birthday chocolates! And I'm grateful for the strange pink sky this evening...not a sunset, just all the cloudy sky strange pink...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics