Friday 20 December 2013

Treasure chest

Um...hum...I'm grateful my ice cream last night wasn't mouldy. I'd just served it with the same spoon I'd used for pesto earlier so it looked green and furry in places!

I'm grateful everything I ordered from Tesco was in stock...and fits in the fridge and freezer and other places it should go...

I'm grateful I've come up with an idea for 'Christmas boxing' the drivers (I have many different ones so it doesn't seem right to give the one who comes before Christmas the tip.

I'm grateful it's Laura's birthday so I have to go out for a couple of hours because otherwise I wouldn't because I'm sleepy and hurting, and another beautiful morning weatherwise has turned into a tempestuous night...

I'm grateful I've just tried on my new tights and not only do they fit (you never know with tights sizes, do you?) but they look and feel wonderful, so if I struggle with social and voice failure I can gaze at my ankles in awe! They are 'polished', so slightly shiny and very soft...and deep peacock green...and I shall be diving head first into the bargain basket of that shop when I'm next there again and seeing if there's any more such treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics