Sunday 1 December 2013

Diversity

Oh, great gratitude for the misty murky weather today! I love being in the countryside in that too but there's usually plenty of it to come in a winter so it's easier to stay indoors (and bed!) for, unlike the bright mildness of yesterday...

I'm grateful for discovering there's the sport of chess boxing where there are alternate rounds of each. I don't have any desire to participate in anyway but I just like the idea it exists...

I'm grateful for all the random ingredients needing eating up in the fridge and freezer...all the less chopping, slicing and stirring for me! More time to dabble with various craft projects, though, as they're to give to people, I can't actually show you anything I've done...

I'm grateful for a TV series where compulsive cleaners try to encourage those who hoard most things including dirt make their homes spick and span. It sounds like a bandwagon programme proposal but it's rather illuminating and moving how the opposing natures and lifestyles can learn from one another.

I'm grateful for these wonderful images of other ways of being beyond the ones we know - eye opening!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-24917850

And for the heart warming ones of cross species affections in a couple of programmes about 'Animal Odd Couples'. I thought this would be something supercute and sickly and almost missed them so I'm very grateful I did not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics