Thursday 5 December 2013

Method in the multiverse

Woohoo! I’m very grateful I’ve (at last!) managed to download the correct drivers for my printer and clean the nozzles. Now I’ve run out of ink but hey ho…it’s progress! I’m grateful to Pat for sending me a virtual advent calendar which I think I may have finally succeeded in downloading too after several failed attempts, but I’ll avoid testing it for now to avoid any possible further frustration...

I give thanks I did manage to stay awake for my bath last night, but only after nearly falling asleep in a bowl of soup for my supper, plus that I got most of the shopping on my list for today before deciding I just couldn’t carry any more. I’m grateful for a much needed nap when I got in, and for optimism that a) at some point I’ll be able to get up and get some tea and b) tomorrow I’ll be able to get up and get to my hospital appointment...

I’m also grateful for finding some eco cleaning products that don’t have that awful industrial smell of e(run for)cover – lovely lemon fragranced Naturally Powered anti bac and Method’s ‘Fresh Air’ Laundry Liquid that smells a bit like being up a Swiss mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics