Thursday 19 December 2013

Chasing rainbows

Gratitude today for the glorious sunshine...and the rattling hail and thundering rain! For the waves breaking so slowly I had to check the speed of people walking by to make sure I wasn't having some sort of hallucination.

For the yacht club getting a defibrillator installed outside...in case people have heart attacks at the prices I suppose!

For a good acupuncture treatment to set me up for a couple of weeks...it's already set me up for a couple of hours' doolally dallying so I'm grateful I've checked in at my half written post and realised it's time to check out and get supper and a hot bath...and finish last night's Columbo...

For the incredible, breathtaking changes of colour late afternoon. I'm always waxing lyrical about weather phenomena, as you know, but quite normal folk were stopping in their tracks and gawping at the darkest grey clouds, followed by a bright yellow light (check out the houses in the background glowing with it!) as the setting sun broke through a layer...then lilac...then pink. And rainbows. I've chased a few of those in my time...in all senses of the phrase!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics