Friday 6 December 2013

In between

I'm grateful for an extremely early night last night and, by my standards, quite a sleepful one too!
I'm grateful for a pretty sunrise to wake me, and pretty light on the clouds and the water before it got dark this evening.
I'm grateful for reading my horoscope first thing and thus being warned about the day there'd be in between...and for forgoing reliving its more trying moments to share with you...
I give thanks for getting to where I was meant to be, and home again, and for doing the things I meant to in between these rather arduous journeys. I'm grateful for thinking to pack a crochet hook and tiny ball of wool to use some of the waiting time usefully.


I give thanks to Rachel for her acupuncture yesterday which helped me get through today and for this view I shared with a pigeon and a mince pie while waiting for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics