Tuesday 10 December 2013

Out in the wash

Hmmm...let's see...where did I put my rose tinted glasses? I'm grateful I went to choir last night where we all worked hard to sing some notes in between the coughing and sneezing, and that, so far, my version of the bug going round seems fairly manageable. I gave thanks for someone to walk down the hill with and sometime else to drive me up it afterwards!

Today I've been grateful for a bit of communicative synchronicity with Bob in the morning and a cheery communication with the Tesco man in the afternoon, and for dealing with a plethora of frustrations in between with reasonable good cheer. I give thanks for the application of calm practical problem solving and for some eventual progress with both ongoing projects and letting go of goals...

Much gratitude that whatever it was I defrosted for my lunch (certainly not the lentil stew I thought it was!) was so delicious...and that the sweet pastries I bodged together from bits of this and that for afternoon tea were rather yummy too. And for a lovely nap despite the nasty pain and noisy drilling upstairs. As everything has taken so long today I'm also giving thanks for giving up on considering what I might accomplish this evening, realising it's here already and running a warm soothing bath bath instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics