Friday 14 March 2014

That'll hurt in the morning

I'm grateful for my daffodils, and that I remembered to put them in water during yesterday evening's stupor. I should buy myself flowers more often!

I'm grateful for finding this on the internet this morning when I needed some wise words about a personal situation that's left me smarting...
http://www.rickhanson.net/relationships/stay-right-when-youre-wronged

I'm also grateful the effects of yesterday's acupuncture kicked in overnight as I'd promised if they did I'd try that seated tai chi class I heard about way back last November. My, those people are fit - I was shamed by folk in wheelchairs and a lady of 83!

I was fit for nothing when it finished, but journeyed on to get some more new towels...only they'd sold out. Oh well, at least I got to see the man upside down in a bucket. Or two men maybe. Certainly when I came out of a shop he was wearing a completely different set of clothes, but whether this was because he'd changed them, or because he'd changed I don't know...


I'm not grateful I lost the little bag I keep my mp3 player in. I still have the device and the tunes, but they were replaceable anyway, whereas the embroidered velvet bag was not. It came from my market stall in Wales many years ago and had great sentimental value, so much so I've been crying about it. I'm grateful I remembered to do this quietly so as not to annoy the neighbours, and I'm grateful I don't have anyone to talk to when I'm upset because it would be hard for someone else to understand the things make me so sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics