Sunday 9 March 2014

Look left

I'm grateful for my new big soft blue bath sheets to make me feel more pampered after my bath. They match my bathroom walls and that makes me feel pampered too...

And that I remembered to take a hot cross bun out of the freezer before I went to bed, ready for my breakfast.

I'm grateful the dream about going deaf after organising the parts for a choir wasn't real. In my dream I'd wondered if I still had earplugs in and checked and hadn't...but then when I checked again after I woke up, I had!

I'm grateful for feeling quite bright and alert and purposeful first thing before drifting off into my first of many naps and dozes...and that I didn't have much specific planned. I'm feeling a bit like this collection snapped on a storm damaged beach front yesterday...mildly entertaining and thought provoking but ultimately of no possible use!


I'm grateful for another hazy sunny day, having the windows open to let in the sounds of spring - birds and lawnmowers in the gardens, jet skis out in the bay - and for the pretty twinkling gold of the streetlights and house lights coming on in the blue of dusk. Oh, and remembering the seagull yesterday sliding down the sloping roof of the bus stop before taking off like a ski jumper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics