Sunday 16 March 2014

Spring in the step

I give thanks for gorgeous light yesterday, pretty skies as the full moon rose and later shone though the dappled cloud...and for appreciation of the photos I posted.

Today has been brighter, though not me unfortunately. But though still very tired and 'under the weather', with said weather being so gloriously springlike and a time of less pain in my joints, I've been determined to overcome all other health difficulties and get a bit of fresh air and exercise whenever I can. So I'm grateful for my dedication, and to the sparse Sunday bus timetables for providing a brief tour of the river mouth - with a little help from the ferry! Also for conveniently placed benches and beaches to rest in my plods between disembarkation and climbing aboard.

Can't say I enjoyed it really, but I'm sure it did me good on several levels...well, for one thing I was too wrecked on return to get on with any chores and gave thanks that the place is quite clean and tidy anyway after preparing for John and Jo's visit. Oh, and I was grateful for a very good takeaway tea and cake deal for £2 (astonishingly reasonable for the other side of the bridge) and for the fun watching a standard poodle have run with the most graceful, mostly airborne gait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics