Thursday 13 March 2014

If at first

I give thanks for my Devon cream curry last night. No, I've not been making a high fat version of paneer just a veg curry that certainly wasn't Thai, or red or green but pale beige. Tasted OK tho.

I give thanks for funny, poignant, gripping First Dates. The only dates I've had have been brown and sticky...and come from a tree! So it's good to see how the other half set about finding one.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/reviews/grace-dent-on-tv-first-dates-channel-4-9141900.html

I give thanks for another new pair of glasses, with prisms again to stop me going cross eyed, but also photochromic to stop the sizzle and squint when the sun shines...and for the various vouchers and allowances for making them affordable.

I give thanks for sit down with a cup of tea on the seafront to give me strength for the next round of in town chores...for warm hazy sunshine to drink in, and drink it in. I give thanks to Rachel for still trying to mend me.

I give thanks for attempting to make and eat egg on toast when I got home before giving up and going back to bed. It's not a remedy often suggested for extreme fatigue but sometimes it's all you can do.

And if I manage to get this posted this time, instead of gobbled up by the ether, I'll be very grateful for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics