Monday 3 March 2014

Pretty productive

I give thanks for a surprisingly sound sleep last night...and for numerous top ups throughout the day! I'm often tired but my doziness today has been phenomenal, though not unpleasant as, despite the many things I'd have liked to have done, there wasn't much I urgently had to!

I give thanks for taking some rubbish to the bins, and some post to the box and getting a few little chores done about the place in the odd times I was awake and upright. In fact considering how immobile I've been it's surprising (and gratifying!) how productive the day turned out. Clearly you can actually achieve quite a lot in just twenty minutes activity in every one hundred and twenty, though attending the knitting group and choir were out of the question as only chairs, not beds, are provided...

I give thanks for the pretty day, clear and bright with a few menacing clouds passing over but only dropping a drop! Pretty sky this evening too, though none of my photographic devices could capture the colours. I'm grateful I stopped trying!

I give thanks for rustling up a spot of Devon rarebit for my tea. In Wales we had Welsh, and last month they served me Lakeland...so it must be mustn't it? So much tastier than ordinary cheese on toast... And for once I didn't set the smoke alarm off...much gratitude for that! Now, if you'll excuse me I must have a little nap before the washing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics