Friday 21 March 2014

Light exercise

I give thanks that the weather wasn't half as horrid today as reports had led us to believe it might be, that the tide was out in the afternoon, that the doctor's was shut yesterday for staff training so I couldn't do my business there, that my joints are still being fairly co-operative and that I thought I'd get a lift back up the hill - circumstances which led to a walk on the beach, of course!

The light was very clear so I'm grateful I took my binoculars, to look at the headlands and water craft... but it was the reflections in the wet sand that really caught my eye today...oh, and the hazelnut wafers at Eastcliff! I'm grateful for the sight of the light this evening too as storm clouds roll over, and the sea is turquoise with little white wave tops beneath a leaden grey sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics