Saturday 22 March 2014

Sealy creatures

I give thanks for grand day out with much reaching of beaches, facilitated by Beth's co-owned car and a desire to swim (hers not mine!). For a bobbing seal just off the shore of one small cove (no photo because, as I knew it would, it's come out looking like a small rock) and this fish/reptile/amphibian sea carved stone on a long shore of many pebbles...


For the weather's general reasonableness and stunning effects of sunshine and many shades of cloud and water. For finding a cafe where we could get a nut roast lunch...For finding I'd left my hat behind too late to go back to get it, but in time for memories to be fresh enough to work out where, and to call them and ask for it to be saved in a safe place for me. For the pleasure of spending time with someone you've not seen for many years and are very pleased to again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics