Sunday 23 March 2014

Best bits

My brunch was cooked for me this morning plus the washing up done, and there were leftovers from the last couple of days for my tea so that's three things to be grateful for...and they've meant I've been able to potter about being creative with yarn and fabric this afternoon and evening instead of with food, nourishing a different part of me. I give thanks for having had such pleasure in another's company, and for enjoying my own again as well.


I'm grateful for knowing how easy it can be to run out of commitment to a double project when you're only half way through so that I'm doing a little of each seat cover in turn...and give thanks that the colours are looking so good in the kitchen where they're being made for. I'm grateful my hands have had a rest from these occupations over the last few days so they've been able to do more before becoming painful today.

I'm grateful for remembering to catch up and chuckle with the some of the Sport Relief highlights -celebrities folk acting out of character (or gamely allowing their characters to be lampooned) in order to inspire you to be charitable in turn is one of the better ideas TV has had in its time.

I give thanks for this week's daffs still being so pretty, I love watching the petals unfold...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics