Thursday 19 June 2014

Backstreet joys

I'm grateful a pod of dolphins have been sighted in the vicinity a few times lately...including today by me! They were leisurely lunching their way across the bay on the outgoing tide as I scanned the expanse of blue thinking 'It looks a dolphin sort of day'... I LOVE seeing cetaceans, and to do so from your own home seafront is double jammy! My gratitude for moving out of the city when I was still well is muchly magnified... I also give thanks that there are pretty much enough different sorts of ice cream available to have a different one pretty much any day you might want to eat one. Eton Mess flavour today...

I'm grateful for spotting a collection of interesting arty artefacts in a window in a quiet part of town. They remind of the work of someone I used to know in Wales. There's a couple of folk sometimes read this who will remember Tony...I wonder if they'll see what I mean.


I'm grateful to Jenny for doing some arduous cleaning jobs for me this morning, wearing a top exactly the same as one I used to have! And I'm grateful to Rachel for giving me a good acupuncture treatment and some basil tofu in exchange for money and homemade Sosmix sausage rolls this afternoon. I loved that when I said 'Guess what I just saw?' she could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics