Thursday 5 June 2014

Fine Finnish

I give thanks for the finish on the bottom of this skirt which would look good even if blown up by a gust of wind.


I give thanks for being out in gusts of wind - and sunshine - this afternoon and that I had an appointment so had to go, otherwise staying and dozing with TV and knitting might have been done instead..

I give thanks for the lushness of the hedgerows and gardens just now...and for living somewhere where there's so many about.

I give thanks for the magic world of post acupuncture including coming out of the building afterwards and feeling I should go to a certain place though I wouldn't know why til I got there...and when I got there finding a friend and her friend and joining them for a cuppa and cake in the sun.

I give thanks for a fascinating book I've found about the ways of folk from Finland. What...seriously? You thought it was a mistake? Mwahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics