Thursday 12 June 2014

It's complicated!

I give thanks for turning on my phone to write my blog instead of on my laptop for a change wandering off as it loaded up and then straight away a call coming in, which I happened to spot as from across the room because the sound was off at the time. The caller was grateful too as she hadn't known which number to ring, and would have tried the other one with the sound off that was out of sight too if she hadn't got through.

I give thanks for the warm and summery weather. Most weather delights me but this is the sort I find most physically comfortable, and little knots inside me untangle into smiles. I'm so grateful I don't live with a sun hater as though I try to be compassionate about other people's woes when what makes them woeful makes me joyful it can get rather complicated.

I give thanks for having what seems to be some unquestionably good news about something earlier. The wariness is due to it following news on the same topic that was definitely bad, and being in the midst of times when there's no news, or no news you want to hear, or apparently good news that turns out not to be, on all manner of matters that matter to me. I'm grateful for all the opportunities for growing and learning and going with the flow, but I'm still rather attached to hearing things that simply make you think 'Oh brilliant!' and stay that way...

I give thanks for catching a little bit of tennis, watching a stunning wildcard win. Always enjoy seeing an underdog do well, and if they happen to have anything alternative and unusual about them even more so. Dreads and jewelry whilst not being called Miss or Williams is about as good as it can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics