Tuesday 4 November 2014

Bright intervals

I'm grateful for having to go for more blood tests today as on a day when you really feel like staying in bed it's good if something stops you. I'm grateful that I had a couple of Click and Collect items to pick up from Tesco because being at the doctor's means being by the bus stop on the route that takes you there, and I'm grateful there was time to sort out a prescription muddle at the pharmacy before one came along.

There's other shops near the big Tesco but I was grateful they all seemed too far away today because not going in shops can help you not buy things I find! I was grateful to slowly make my way round a few aisles of the store though, and find a couple of bargains of the edible and freezable variety.

I'm grateful for watching the changing sky wintry blue to dark with rain and back... And for missing being outdoors during the showers! I'm grateful for my beautiful shapely bottle of clementine fragranced and coloured Method washing up liquid. I also have an orange plastic bowl, and between them they certainly brighten up the washing up...

The brightest thing of all today, however, is the light on the landing since our new window was fitted while I was out. It's been a long slog to get this done...very nearly a year with many emails, letters and documents diligently produced and sent. I walked up the stairs and for a moment thought I was in the wrong building! A much nicer building I might add...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics