Friday 28 November 2014

Browny grey Friday

I've been very stiff and sore and tired today so I was very grateful I had to go out and do some things...and that they included looking at the rather stormy sea! It doesn't physically help of course but I do find it exhilarating to the mind and soothing to the spirit. I was grateful the wind died down a bit for my excursion and that the rain held off, but there were few folk about on the seafront - mostly just me and the gulls surfing the breeze.


I give thanks that though I had some shopping to do, and even some bargains to find, I didn't have to negotiate queues and crowds and consumer madness but could potter around small and friendly local shops and businesses instead. I'm grateful I got just what I wanted, including a friendly cab home.

Last night I was grateful for eating a delicious supper I'd made in instalments throughout the day. Today's instalments have more or less been getting ready to go out, being out and being in recuperation...so I'm very grateful there's things I can pretty much just heat up and munch with no effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics