Friday 21 November 2014

Hot pot

I give thanks that despite dire warnings about renal taste failure my buds are still going strong... I give for Breton butter biscuits, and for opening the fridge in search of something savory and almost as quick and finding a forgotten pot of leftover pasta, veg and feta from yesterday's tea.


I give thanks for finishing my cheery tea cosy, and for the pretty wool originally bought for a different project that I decided wasn't quite right for that and clearly was perfect for this one!  I give thanks for the cup that cheers in so many forms - usually I have green, white and black versions in stock, plus various shades of pink and red and yellow flavoured with herbs and fruit.

I give thanks that I've still not found a charcoal incense burner that seems to me to be both attractively designed and priced...plus in stock and in this country. It's as if there's a correlation between inhaling fragrant burning resins and exceedingly bad taste (who would have thought it?), but having a yen for a different aroma around the place reminded me I had some rose nag champa cones so that's what the gratitude is for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics