Sunday 30 November 2014

Slow finisher

I give thanks for a mild and sunny, almost springlike day. I only got as far as the postbox and bins but it was lovely to feel the softness of the air while I was out and have the windows open and the heaters off when I was in! Some people I know were involved in an outdoor baked potato and singing thing so I'm grateful it was such ideal weather for that. I give thanks for the fondant sky after sundown too...


I've been fine at starting things recently but have tended to run out of staying power to finish within what seems to be to me an adequate time frame, so I'm grateful that over the weekend I've (eventually) succeeded in changing the bedding (mmm, clean sheets!), making a meal to go in the freezer for when Bob's here that is light on most of my usual staple flavour ingredients to appease the dietery requirements but which still tastes pretty good, and cleaning out a dishevelled and disorganised drawer. Oh, and after several hours of trying, finished this blog post too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics