Sunday 16 November 2014

Rubbish!

Yay! I give thanks for last night and this morning feeling better than I have for a couple of weeks. I'm grateful for getting some overdue household tasks done without too much effort including taking a big bag of rubbish out, and for making some tasty pepper, feta and olive pastries. The illusion of healthiness wore off this afternoon, in fact I felt worse than usual, but I was grateful to have a rest by then... and eat them!

I gave thanks for watching Gareth's celebrity Children in Need choir practices - like the special Sewing Bee sessions this year, I enjoyed being able to actually imagine doing what the participants were trying to do!  I give thanks for a hot water bottle to cuddle my kidney and an episode of QI to make me laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics