Wednesday 5 November 2014

Seeing the lights

I give thanks for an early night last night using the 'sofa' for its original purpose as a bed, and dozing with a book, the TV and an ethical conundrum that I'm grateful I finally got my head around... I give thanks for lying in very late into the day today...

I'm very grateful that, though the tights I collected yesterday were brilliant. the t-shirt I'd also brought home to try on was no good and needed to be taken to the Post Office for returning, otherwise I wouldn't have been going anywhere...

I give thanks for realising if this time of year I want to do some sewing and have to go out I need to do the sewing first to make the most of the light...both in the sense of daylight for sewing and light like this for being out! I love to see the moon shining on the sea but I usually do when it's darker, and I'm at home. Much gratitude for this delightful variation...


I give thanks for the rather astonishingly helpful arrivals of buses and that, though going out again to another organised display tonight is beyond me, I get to see so many fireworks, and even bonfires and sparklers from my kitchen window...all under the sparkly Plough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics