Tuesday 25 November 2014

Much of a muchness

I was grateful to be able to go straight for a nap after writing my blog last night... I am most fortunate not to have anyone dependent on me being around! I was almost sure I would not be able to make it to choir but after Rachel had come and given me a treatment, made my tea and washed up after I was very grateful I felt restored enough to ride in her car there and back. I was so grateful I even shared the last of Sunday night's Eve's Pudding with her...though I must admit I wouldn't have minded at all if she'd declined her portion!

It was a nippy night and I was grateful I'd got my cosiest boots and coat out of storage at the weekend. It was a very heartwarming practice though and I gave thanks for listening to and contributing to the lovely sounds we made.

I was grateful for going to bed as soon as I got home, and for staying very late in it today. Much gratitude for the dark and damp weather ideal for staying snuggled up warm, catching up with much needed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics