Friday 27 February 2015

Decked

As the pains came back with a vengeance (both the excruciatingly noisy kids and dogs and soreness at a level when all you want is to lie down in a state of semi consciousness) I was very grateful I had to go out and get a jab today...and that there was a long wait as the nurses were running late so I also had to have lunch on the beach before I came back. 

I'm grateful for a broccoli and stilton pasty from Luders and a just right cup of tea from Bocadillo - no better way to spend a total of £2.39 if you're in need of a tasty snack. I'm grateful I always have to go out with an emergency kit bag these days as I somehow forgot to put my purse in my bag and the emergency kit has emergency money in too. I'm grateful for how warm it was in the sun - and a hat and coat and scarf!


I'm grateful my new-to-me fleece has arrived from an ebay trader to put aside ready for nippy evenings on deck along with my in-a-sale patchwork Converse boots... I'm also grateful to hear Bob is comfortably cosy in his new jumper as well.

Knitting and sewing and holding books has been too painful to do with any great delight but I give thanks for all the left over cake and biscuits I came back from Biddy's tea with to cut down on the tricksy cutlery use at least. And I give thanks that the noisiness is concentrated on one side of the building at the moment and not the bath and early night side either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics