Tuesday 17 February 2015

Takes the cake

I give thanks for the springiness of the day - in the sunshine at least. Though there's still plenty of shivery winter left in the shade it helped me get going this morning when there was little springiness in my body but lots of soreness instead.

I give thanks for the beautiful blue of the sky and sea, just right for all the tourists down for the day or week as well as the locals of course...and that they left room in a cafe for Linda and I to sit down and have a long catch up chat.

I give thanks for my treat of an enormous slice of cake and for cards and thoughtful gifts from various folk including just what I asked for, just what I wanted and didn't and something very random but well chosen indeed!

I give thanks for doing very little with my day apart from appreciating these things and the peace and space to do very little...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics