Wednesday 4 February 2015

Not a drop

I'm so grateful for stopping trying to achieve things today! There were things that really did need to be done, and when I'd done those and had much needed nap, I thought I'd try doing some things I wanted to do instead but that quickly proved far too demanding... I give thanks that I don't mind the kitchen being covered with slithery piles of stuff freed from cupboards and shelves as I'm lying down in the living room instead! 

I give thanks for having to get up early in case the courier came for a collection because it was so cold l did some cooking to warm myself up and had curry and crumble for an early tea. I'm grateful during the prep I discovered we had no water, partly just because it made me realise how lucky we are that we usually do, and partly due to the friendly way it was sorted out between neighbours.

Being too sore, stiff and sleepy to attempt anything craftily creative I was grateful I managed some constructive destruction by unpicking a seam on something I want to alter...and that when I clumsily spilled a lot of something it was anti bacterial spray - could have been a lot worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics