Tuesday 10 February 2015

Mist opportunity

I give thanks that Rachel had a bit of a sore throat last night... not bad enough not to come but too bad to sing so that we had a leisurely talk and tea instead and after my treatment I just chilled instead of rushing round getting ready to go out in the cold. I love going to choir but was very grateful for a long visit to lala land instead!

As a weather goddess and fan of Mr Cale, I was grateful for a change in the weather today to exactly what I felt was required - still and rather murky, and ideal for staying indoors. Hardly anything seemed to be moving or making a sound, not the wind, the pigeons, the children or dogs. I give thanks for the sound of peacefulness and, when I opened the window, of waves breaking on the shore...

I'm grateful for lots of easy bits and bobs to eat and no major chores to do so what energy I had could be spent on quiet creative things. I give thanks for being able to work round the various sore bits. I give thanks for the mist creeping down the hillside and the blue and green on a magpie's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics