Sunday 1 February 2015

Content

I'm grateful for starting a reorganisation of my possessions and storage spaces. This series of interconnecting tasks has been long overdue but needs the stages organising in my head first so I don't end up with stuff everywhere when fatigue and pain set in. Today I've been grateful that there has been energy sufficient for the plans already plotted and places still to stuff the stuff still disorganised! I give thanks for bags ready to go to charity shops and for recycling too...Mmm, removing superfluous content makes me very!

I'm grateful for desire to watch tennis being played on the other side of the world getting me out of bed early to make an early start, and for the match not going on as long as it seemed at first it might do so because it was much too cold to sit still for long. 

I give thanks for doing a few rows of knitting and for playing with paper and paint. As an image I'm not as pleased with this tree as the first one, but it doesn't matter because it's A4 rather than large postcard size so I could start the story with it. A3 would be even better but I don't have any yet...and if I did I'd probably need more paint so this is fine for now...



Once there was a tree that was dying. Its pretty leaves fell to the ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics