Sunday 22 February 2015

Petal power

I give thanks for a belated birthday visit from Laura; and for a book, a card I'd admired in a shop with her before Christmas (and which might have subconsciously inspired some artwork though I'd forgotten the picture) and some beautiful purple tulips!


I'm grateful she gave me a lift to the recycling bin and that though it seemed completely full there was a hidden gap just big enough for the box of cardboard I'd taken with me. I'm grateful for being able to admire the grey of the sea and sky before slowly staggering back up the hill

I give thanks for the extra bergamot in the last tea bags in the box and the burst of fruity fragrance when you open a jar of a St Dalfour spread. I give thanks for managing to open a jar of St Dalfour spread!

I give thanks for taking a break from sewing up with snaggy fluffy yarn and almost indistinguishable fluffy stitches and doing a little work on a frilly flower panel for the upcoming library embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics