Wednesday 18 February 2015

Lentamente

I give thanks for getting into bed last night and feeling the covers were giving me a hug...

I give thanks for sitting up in bed at exactly the right time of morning and year to see the sun coming up golden over the sea

I give thanks for making pancakes late for breakfast and for Shrove Tuesday too...and lentil and veg curry for tea with the veggies cooked in the potassium reducing way

I give thanks for a very soothing level of sound in the neighbourhood ie. not very much at all! I'm particularly grateful for the yapping dog and squabbling kids next door being slow to return from wherever they've been, helping me to be as slow and snooze as seems necessary right now

I give thanks for finishing knitting the neck and joining the back and front of Bob's jumper, damping it down and leaving it to relax (the jumper and me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics