Friday 20 February 2015

Search no more

I give thanks for spotting Hector and the Search for Happiness is available on Sky Box Office. It was a wise and funny book so I'd like to see how it was adapted though I'm grateful I can check if it's at the library or local rental store too and maybe save some money!

I give thanks for a hint of spring in the air today despite a nip in the breeze, and for sitting by my open window to dry my hair and a mat I'd cleaned and use the best light to start sewing up Bob's jumper.

I give thanks for going out this afternoon and, while I was resting watching the very low tide turn, meeting Jenny who also needed to sit down so we could have a natter. I'm grateful the photos I took were rubbish so instead I can insert a random one of the floor at the museum that enchanted me last week.

I give thanks for finding out if you want to make alligators sing you need to play a deep B flat...it sounds the kind of thing it might be useful to know, in case you're stuck in the Everglades or a quiz!

I give thanks for finding that, after a long and unsuccessful tussle with timetables, the coach for the ship leaves later than I was first told and I could get a coach direct from here to catch it.

Oh and I give tremendous thanks that my bloods have improved from last time and they don't have to start poking me about looking for the best way to put a fistula in. More cinnamon in my tea tonight I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics