Friday 6 February 2015

Angel delight

I give thanks for letting the brain take the strain as far as possible by working out how to make the things I want to do less physically arduous. There's not always an easy alternative of course and sometimes the extra effort required to do tasks the way I can (or think I can!) means they feel just as much hard work as if I'd done them the fit and strong way... Sometimes you really do need a whole pair of fully working hands, never mind an extra one, and tasks can defeat even ingenious devious me so I'm grateful I know when to give up on them too. I'm grateful that more possessions have settled into new positions nonetheless, and the pile of things to puzzle over is slowly shrinking in size.

I give thanks that when my brain needed a rest as well as my body there was peace all around on the terrace - no dogs barking, children squawking or others doing it for themselves for a blissful few hours. I'm grateful that now the little cherubs next door are back on the raucous rampage, I've stirred and am staggering around getting on with getting the kitchen floor fit for footsteps so that I can get some tea, watch TV and dilute my aches with hot water. 

I give thanks for finding these images of very unappealing Valentine's cards  http://valentines-day.viralnova.com/weird-vintage-valentines/ and these far more delighful that I'd be delighted to receive http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-valentines-day-card-ideas/

Of course I don't actually get Valentine's cards so I'm grateful I usually get a few for my birthday instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics